- Yahoo Killing Message Boards Site and Other Products
- What Should You Opt for: SEO, SMO or Both?
- How To Avoid Google Penalties During Link Building – Semalt Expert Concerns
- Pebble Smartwatch Shipping To 500 Kickstarter Backers, Starting Today
- Nokia 6 – The Ultimate Smartphone that is designed to perform Time and Again!
You’ve likely heard of ergonomics, but do you know about “eyegonomics?” When you’re spending the day looking at a screen, whether it’s a tablet device or a smartphone, you can suffer from eye strain as well as neck pain. You know how it is; you start out sitting straight, but then find yourself slouched over sitting with your neck bent at an uncomfortable angle and before you know it, you have neck and back pain, not to mention red, irritated eyes.
Yes, you can get eye strain simply from using a digital device for more than two hours at a time. Think about how many screens you look at during the course of your day. Desktop and laptop computers, smartphones, e-readers, tablets, televisions and gaming systems. In fact, in a survey conducted by The Vision council, more than a third of U.S. adults reported spending four to six hours a day with digital devices.